David Choi - This and That is Life


Powered by mp3ye.eu

Wednesday 5 September 2012

First oversea trip in my life


 
When I was 12 years old I came to gold coast,I have experienced my first oversea travel, firstly when I travel to here it made me feel so good, I feel the beach is very beautiful compare with Hong Kong. Also I really like Dreamworld, I love the roller coaster so much and this was my first experience play roller coaster as well. Furthermore I have been Warner Bros. Movie World, in there people can watch the car show, play the roller coaster and take a photo with the batman, because I am a big fan of batman I really enjoy to take a photo with him.

Actually i just been there for a few day, I remember I really don't want to leave here. That's why I am studying here now.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment